Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Glad thats over!


So, this weekend I almost killed myself with school, work, Hunter, and cake baking. I had three cake orders to do in two days and one was a wedding cake. I had a woman call me on Tuesday night and ask if I could make a cake for Saturday, all it had to be was: 3 layers, one chocolate, one vanilla, and one strawberry, and in fall colors. Ok, sounds easy right? Well on Thursday I find out that this is her daughter's wedding cake!!!! I go into panic mode and start baking all these huge layers,I also had just found out that the cake needed to feed 100-150 people. I didn't know what I had got myself into. I don't like to be rushed and stressed, and this cake definitely stressed and rushed! After working through the night Friday I finished the wedding cake! I think it turned out ok considering the situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment